Walking Trowel – 600mm
Get the job done easy with this walking trowel, trowel concrete floors from a standing position. The tubular connection pivots freely to allow the changing angle between the blade and handle to occur. The square end blade allows trowelling up against a wall.
- Basic Damage Waiver
Freight Rate: Depending on your region
These 600mm x 100mm stainless steel Walking Trowels are ideal for trowelling concrete floors from a standing position. The blade is cut from quality high tensile stainless steel & can be fitted with telescopic or clip adapters to suit extension handles. The semi-circle round ends allow for an optimum finish.
Trowel concrete floors from a standing position. The tubular connection pivots freely to allow the changing angle between the blade and handle to occur. Used in conjunction with the telescopic handle.
- Stainless Steel Walking Trowel
- High Tensile Stainless Steel
- Connects to Telescopic Handle
- Round Ends
- Dimensions 600 x 120mm
- Long handle, extendable depending on model
- 2m – 4m long
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Blade tilt control for use in both directions
Pathways, driveways, patios, extensions, shed slabs, house slabs, stairs, foundations, fencing, residential, commercial, industrial, repairs, general maintenance, insurance work, renovations, construction, building.
|Blade Size:||600mm x 120mm|
|Extension Pole:||2 - 4 m|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.