VACUUM CLEANER – INDUSTRIAL M CLASS
Get the job done quickly and safely with this high performance M class industrial WET/DRY vacuum features an automatic filter cleaner which maintains suction, even when dealing with fine dust. It is ideal for site clean up after construction activity and can be used in conjunction with hand tools and grinders for dust extraction.
NOTE: This vacuum is not to be used for hazardous materials including asbestos and lead paint.
- Basic Damage Waiver
Freight Rate: Depending on your region
It will easily handle saw dust, coating compounds, concrete, MDF, paper, plastic, composites, etc.
A Dust Class M appliance is suitable for picking up dry, non-flammable dusts, liquids, wood chips and hazardous dusts with an exposure limit value of ≧ 0.1 mg/m³. T
Universal wet and dry vacuum cleaner with automatic filter cleaning, 300 cfm suction and 64 litre tank capacity – class M
- Container capacity: 65 l
- Dust class: M
- Suction capacity: 144 l/s
- M-class vacuum cleaner
- For intensive, wet and dry dust collection
- Two turbines and power filter cleaning technology for consistent, extremely high suction performance
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Filter compartments are cleaned alternately to offer almost continuous suction
- Wet and/or dry cleaning of wall and floor surfaces
- Removing dust produced by drilling, slitting, grinding, cutting and dry coring
- Removing slurry produced by wet coring and sawing
- Collecting large quantities of dust from diamond grinders, diamond cutters, rotary hammers and core drilling machines using dry-cutting core bits.
|Container capacity:||65 L|
|Suction capacity:||144 l/s|
|IP protection class:||IP X4 (EN 60529)|
|Dust capacity:||72 kg|
|Water capacity:||48 L|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||578 x 488 x 882 mm|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.