SANDER – BELT 100MM
For projects that require the removal of 1 – 2mm per pass, this is the sander you need. Rejuvenate and prepare timber quickly. Popular applications include dressing timber and renovating heavily painted or lacquered surfaces in preparation for recoating. Sanding belts are available.
- Basic Damage Waiver
Freight Rate: From $25 Depending on your region
These superb industrial quality 1200 Watt Makita belt sanders are ideal for, but not limited to, hardwood rejuvenation, floor sanding, cleaning and smoothing off table and bench tops. This tool has a fast belt speed of 500m/min, lightweight and extremely powerful so it will rip through any jobs quicky and efficiently. Includes a standard 100 x 610mm abrasive belt and dust extraction dust bag.
- Labyrinth structure protects motor from dust ingress
- Housing design allows for flush to wall sanding
- Industrial strength 1,200W* motor
- Excellent for floor sanding, cleaning and smoothing off table and bench tops
- Fast belt speed of 500m/min will rip through any jobs quickly and efficiently
- Takes standard size belts 100x610mm for convenience
- Industrial strength 1,200W motor
- Excellent dust extraction
- Connects directly to dust extraction system or bag provided
- Belt Size 100x610mm
- Belt Speed 500m/min
Carpentry projects, hardwoods, pines, fit outs, residential, commercial, industrial, repairs, general maintenance, fencing, insurance work, renovations, construction, building, roofing, gutters, solar, fixings, cladding, balconies, extensions.
|Extremely Powerful:||1200W Motor|
|Belt Size:||100 x 610mm|
|Long Power Cord:||2m|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.