Rotary Hammer Drill Heavy
Get the job done quickly with this heavy duty drilling and chiselling, high capability rotary hammer, ideal for drilling bigger diameter holes and larger hole volumes in concrete, masonry, and brick work, stone and pavers.
- Basic Damage Waiver
Freight Rate: Depending on your region
A heavy duty rotary hammer for drilling larger diameter holes in concrete, masonry and brick work. Higher rotation speed (360rpm) maximises productivity. Powerful SDS-max combihammer with Active Vibration Reduction and Active Torque Control for heavy-duty drilling and chiselling in concrete
- Drilling medium and larger diameter holes in concrete, masonry and brickwork.
- Drilling large volumes of holes in masonry and brickwork, stone and pavers
- Breaking small paved areas to 50mm thickness.
- Demolishing brickwork (using point or chisel attachments).
- High speed (360 r.p.m.) for maximum drilling performance
- Optimised mechanical clutch for maximum torque transfer
- Centre of gravity close to the grip for optimum balance
- Glass-fibre reinforced housing parts for ruggedness and long life
- Active torque control stops the motor immediately if the bit binds, reducing potential for injury
- Lightweight and portable
- Masonry bits to 40mm
- Demolishing brickwork (point or chisel attachments)
- Drilling with high torque in wood and steel
|Single impact energy||11.5J|
|Blows per min (max)||2760|
|Rated input power||1800 W|
|Hammer drilling diameter range||12 - 40 mm|
|Optimum hammer drilling range||20 - 40 mm|
|Hammer drilling RPM||360 tours/minute|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.