Plate Compactor 63kg
Get the job done easy with this easy to control and very maneuverable plate compactor. This plate compactor provides a smooth compacted surface quickly and efficiently. Mounted wheels make it easy for one person to shift machine around site.Used to compact sand, soil, gravel and bedding in paving and bricks. Compact pathways, driveways and pre-slab areas before concreting with ease.
- Basic Damage waiver
- Full Tank of Fuel
Freight Rate: Depending on your region
Established in 1962 Cemtool is a well respected brand in the concrete industry. its origins where in the manufacturing & supply of light construction equipment & concretors hand tools. Cemtool hand tools & machinery is known for its simplicity & reliability to the trade.
Powered by Briggs and Stratton Briggs and Stratton professional 4 stroke horizontal shaft engines are built to be tough, reliable and efficient.
Feature for feature, they offer you the best value available.
- Built in site wheels .
- Motor protection and Lifting point frame fitted .
- Notched throttle control .
- Open design steel base plate .
- Front Excitor .
- Narrow 360mm steel base for tight access or trenches Serviceability.
- Australian specification for ease of service and parts.
|Plate Dimension:||350mm (w) x 535mm (l)|
|Fuel:||Unleaded ( Not E10)|
|Power KW (HP):||4.1 (5.5)|
|Engine Speed RPM:||3600|
|Net Weight (kg):||65|
|Product Length (mm):||700|
|Product Width (mm):||50|
|Product Height (mm):||1000|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.