Get the job done easy with this mag float, used in the early stages of concrete placement for working the concrete and bringing moisture to the surface.
- Basic Damage Waiver
Freight Rate: From $25 Depending on your region
They can also be used again in the late stages of concrete finishing to create a fine textured finish similar to a steel or wood float.
This float comes broken in to give you the best results right out of the box. Once your top is flat from screeding, use a magnesium float to flatten and smooth the top while opening the pores of the fresh concrete, allowing bleed water to evaporate and air to escape. Once the concrete is firm enough and all bleed water has evaporated, use a steel trowel for your final finish.
Light weight magnesium produces a smoother finish than wood and Uncoated magnesium means no need to break in.
- Used to produce a textured finish smoother than a wood float.
- A robust and long wearing tool with a slightly broken in blade.
- The Mag Floats have a high handle to provide extra room for your hands, making it a comfortable tool to use.
Pathways, driveways, patios, extensions, shed slabs, house slabs, stairs, foundations, fencing, residential, commercial, industrial, repairs, general maintenance, insurance work, renovations, construction, building.
|Blade Size:||400mm x 80mm|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.