JACKHAMMER HEAVY (ELECTRIC)
Get the job done quickly and easy with this handheld jackhammer, which uses a chisel or point attachment driven by the electric powered hammer action, to break brickwork or concrete, remove floor coverings and used in a range of other demolition projects.
- Basic Damage Waiver
- Hilti Jack Hammer TE1000-AVR
- Narrow Chisel
- Pointed Chisel
Freight Rate: From $25 Depending on your region
- High versatility – in-line design for floor breaking and ergonomic side handle for occasional wall breaking
- Maintenance-free brushless SR motor and triple-chamber lubrication systems for longer service intervals and tool lifetime
- Exceptionally low tool vibration due to AVR sub-chassis (Active Vibration Reduction) system
- Detachable supply cord for fast and easy replacement of damaged/broken supply cords on the jobsite
- Demolishing concrete and masonry at floor level or below waist level
- Renovating floors of all kinds
- Removing bathroom and kitchen wall tiles
- Corrective chiseling, such as adjustments to door and window openings
- Concrete slab demolition up to 100mm using a point or chisel
- Small demolition jobs including brick work using a point or chisel
- Plumbing and electrical wall and floor chasing
- Clay spade attachment for hard clay digging
- Wide chisels for cutting bitumen
- Removing floor coverings including tiles & lino
|Working direction||Floor, Wall|
|Full hammering frequency||1950 impacts/minute|
|Max. chiselling performance||7800 cm³/min|
|Triaxial vibration for chiselling in concrete||5.0 m/s²|
|Single impact energy||26 J|
|Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003||12.5 kg|
|A-weighted emission sound pressure level||85 dB (A) 2|
|Bosch 250mm Flat Chisel Drill Bit||
This flat chisel is for use via SDS-plus chisel attachment of direct in SDS-plus hammers with rotation stop.
|Irwin Impact Pro Performance 57mm PH2 Bulk||
Engineered for use with the most powerful impact drivers and drills for the completion of multiple metal and wood fastening applications, these robust and reliable impact bits can handle the most powerful turning force and torque requirements.
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.