Hand Screed – Level
Get the job done easy with this light, easy to use hand tool for levelling freshly laid concrete or preparing the sand base for laying pavers.
- Basic Damage Waiver
Freight Rate: Depending on your region
The concrete Screed is ideal for smoothing and levelling concrete after it has been placed on a surface. Suitable for professionals and the home handyman in concreting and landscaping applications, this screed features a clamp on style handle, which can be reversed to the working face for second use. It is also fitted with end plugs and has a powder coated finish for durability and easy clean up.
Straightedges are used to “strikeoff” or “screed” the concrete. This process removes excess concrete and brings the top surface of the concrete to proper grade. This step in the finishing operation is the most important in producing a true plane and level surface and takes place immediately after the spreading of the concrete.
- Trade quality
- Durable powder coated finish
- Ideal for concreting and landscaping applications
- Smooths and levels surfaces
- Traditional 50x36mm aluminium box section with one radius and one sharp cutting edge.
- Clamp on style handle which may be reversed to the working face for second use.
- Fitted with end plugs as well as powder coated for easy clean up.
Pathways, driveways, patios, extensions, shed slabs, house slabs, stairs, foundations, fencing, residential, commercial, industrial, repairs, general maintenance, insurance work, renovations, construction, building.
|Screed Sizes:||1200mm – 3600mm|
|Box Sizes:||50mm x 36mm|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.