GENERATOR – 6.5 KVA INVERTER
Keep the job going with this portable 12V and 240V generator capable of running sensitive equipment and power tools. Very reliable with great 4-stroke fuel economy and low emissions. This generator will keep your tools running anywhere, anytime.
- Basic Damage Waiver
- Tank of Fuel
- Fuel Can
Freight Rate: Depending on your region
When you need reliable, compact and instant portable power, this Trade Spec Petrol Generator ticks all the boxes! Powered by a bulletproof 420cc 4 stroke OHV single-cylinder engine. This generator will power your jobsite anywhere, anytime.
This trade-specified generator is versatile and durable to keep your tools going. This generator is for you if you need a lightweight power source that is easy to transport and powerful. If you need a proper portable tradie generator then this is the real deal! This 6.5kVA petrol generator will keep your mind at ease with industry-leading reliability, over 16 hours of continuous, economical use, and a compact, tough form factor. Not only a terrific backup option for the jobsite and home, but this machine is also suited for use on the farm or in the middle of the bush.
• RCD Protected
• 2 x 15 Amp 240V Weatherproof IP 66 Outlets
• Key Start / Pull Start System
• Electronic Ignition
• Hour/Volt/Hertz Meter
• Maxi capacity fuel tank
• 6500 W
- Compliant with Australian Standards: Two weatherproof IP66 rated and RCD protected outlets
- Proven Reliability: Thanks to our very stable, single-cylinder petrol engine
- Stable Voltage Control: Fitted with Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Big Tank: Up to 16 hours of continuous use
- Small but Tough: Portable, compact frame can withstand any environment
- Power on the Go: Wheels and handles make it easy to move
|Prime Power :||6.0 kW / 6.0 kVA 240 Volts 25 Amps|
|Standby Power :||6.5 kW / 6.5 kVA|
|Engine :||420cc 4 stroke OHV single cylinder|
|Phase Voltage :||Single Phase 240 Volt|
|Power Generation :||Brushed Alternator with AVR|
|Starter System :||Key / Recoil Start|
|Noise Level :||75 dBA at 7 Metres|
|Fuel Tank Capacity :||25 Litres|
|Running Time :||16 Hours Continuous (Prime Load)|
|Single Phase Outlets :||2 × 15 Amp 240V|
|Circuit Breaker :||Yes|
|Low Oil Protection :||Yes|
|Weight (Dry) :||95 kg|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.