Demolition Saw – 400mm 16IN ( Petrol)
Get the job done safety and easy with this powerful and versatile 2 stroke, motorised demolition saw is ideal for all above and below ground purposes. A range of 400mm/16″ Diamond tipped blades can cut up to 150mm deep through Concrete, Reinforced concrete, Masonry, Natural stone, Cement, Metal and Asphalt applications.
- Basic Damage Waiver
- Full Tank of Petrol
Freight Rate: From $25 Depending on your region
The product described is a gasoline-powered cut-off saw for the wet or dry cutting of asphalt, mineral
construction materials or metals using diamond cutting discs or abrasive cutting discs. It can be held
and guided by hand or mounted on a saw trolley. The saw is not suitable for use in environments where there is risk of fire or explosion.
Hand-held gas saw with 87 cc engine with easy-start function (automatic choke), for cutting to depths of up to 150 mm (6″)
- Motor cylinder: 87 cm³
- Rated power: 4.3 kW
- Wet or dry operation: Wet and dry
- Easy starting – unique automatic choke system
- Maximum 2-stroke motor power thanks to “racing technology” muffler design
- Pre-tensioned belt, no belt maintenance required by the user
- Belt cover with integrated wear ribs
- Reinforced blade guard
- Laying paving: cutting curbstones and paving slabs to size
- Construction work: cutting out openings in brick or concrete walls
- Repairs work:
- Masonry work: cutting bricks and blocks to size
- Road construction: perimeter cutting in asphalt and concrete
- Sewage work: cutting metal, concrete and plastic pipes
|Motor cylinder:||87 cm³|
|Rated power:||4.3 kW|
|Wet or dry operation:||Wet and dry|
|Fuel mixture:||50:1 (2% oil)|
|Blade arbor range:||20 mm - 25.4|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.