Circular Saw 165mm – Cordless
Get the job done quickly with this powerful hand-held, cordless circular saw for a range of sawing applications up to 70mm thickness and is fully adjustable. Designed for sawing timber, plywood panels, plastics, drywall panel, gypsum fibreboard and composite materials.
- 2 X Batteries
- Basic Damage Waiver
Freight Rate: From $25 Depending on your region
High cutting performance with up to 5000rpm and featuring a powerful brushless motor with Automatic Torque Drive Technology, the Makita 18V 165mm Brushless Circular Saw skin has a max cut capacity of 57mm with a bevel capacity of up to 50ï¿½.
Carpentry projects, residential, hardwood, plywood, pine, commercial, industrial, repairs, general maintenance, carpentry, framing, fencing, insurance work, renovations, construction, building, roofing, gutters, solar, fixings, cladding, balconies, extensions.
- Max Cut Capacity Of 57mm With Up To 50ï¿½ Bevel Capacity
- Automatic Torque Drive Increases Torque To Power Through Any Cut
- High Cutting Performance With Up To 5,000 RPM No Load Speed
- Electric Brake For Added Safety
- Twin LED Job Light
- Powerful Brushless DC motor (BLDC)
- Automatic Torque Drive; automatically increases motor torque according to load conditions
- Magnesium base with 45 and 50 degrees bevel cutting capacity
- Compact and lightweight design
- Rear dust exhaust port
- Twin LED job light with pre-glow
- LED indicator panel with 3 indicators for: Battery Fuel Gauge, Automatic Torque Drive and Overload Protection
- Tool hanger for hanging on a ladder or rafter
- Large lock off lever easily operated even with a gloved hand
- Compatible with 1.5, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries
|No Load Speed:||5,000rpm|
|Max Cutting Capacities:||0º: 57mm 45º: 41mm 50º: 37mm|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.