Get the job done easy with this long handle bull float. The bull float is used to smooth out concrete after it has been screeded and sealing the surface. Ideally prior to troweling and setting, the bull float is used for smoothing the surface of concrete,
- Basic Damage Waiver
Freight Rate: Depending on your region
After the concrete has been poured, the Bull float is ideal for surface preparation before troweling or smoothing out the concrete . The bull float is used after the cement has been spread out and level. The bull float was built for trade quality and is ideal for concreter’s, builders and tradesman and D.I.Y jobs.
This heavy duty 915 mm concreter’s Bull Float which features a 150 mm wide aluminium blade, with two solid strengthening ribs. They are designed with 25 mm radius round corners and includes a steel tilting mechanism. The steel tilting mechanism allows the operator to easily tilt the blade for an optimum finish. The telescopic extension handle is also included.
- Concreter’s Aluminium Bull Float
- Connects to A Telescopic Handle
- Extruded aluminium rib & bracket
- Aluminium blade
- Steel mechanism
- Long handle, extendable depending on model
- 2 m – 4 m long
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Blade tilt control for use in both directions
The bull float is suitable for the following applications, including pathways, driveways, patios, extensions, shed slabs, house slabs, stairs, foundations, fencing, residential, commercial, industrial, repairs, general maintenance, insurance work, renovations, construction, building.
|Blade Size:||915mm x 150mm|
|Radius Round Corners:||25mm|
|Pole extension:||2 -4 m|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.