Get the job done easy with this long handled bull float is used to smooth concrete after it has been screeded. The bull float is used for smoothing the surface of concrete prior to it setting.
- Basic Damage Waiver
Freight Rate: From $25 Depending on your region
Ideal in preparing the surface for trowelling or smoothing out concrete after it’s been poured. Used after the cement has been pressed down, or tamped. Ideal for masonry work and DIY use.
These heavy duty 915mm concreters Bull Floats feature a 150mm wide aluminium blade with 2 x solid strengthening ribs. They are designed with 25mm radius round corners plus a steel tilting mechanism which allows the operator to easily tilt the blade for an optimum finish. The telescopic extension handle is also included.
- Concreteres Aluminium Bull Float
- Connects to A Telescopic Handle
- Extruded alumimium rib & bracket
- Aluminium blade
- Steel mechanism
- Long handle, extendable depending on model
- 2m – 4m long
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Blade tilt control for use in both directions
Pathways, driveways, patios, extensions, shed slabs, house slabs, stairs, foundations, fencing, residential, commercial, industrial, repairs, general maintenance, insurance work, renovations, construction, building.
|Blade Size:||915mm x 150mm|
|Radius Round Corners:||25mm|
|Pole extension:||2 -4 m|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.