Angle Grinder 125mm – Cordless
Get the job done easy with this versatile, time saving tool that uses carborundum wheels for cutting and grinding steel or masonry. Regular applications include light demolition, surface preparation and maintenance, trimming and cutting tiles, slate and pavers. Perfect for all DIY grinding and cutting jobs, with a range of masonry, steel and diamond blades for your next project.
- Batteries x 2
- Basic Damage Waiver
Freight Rate: Depending on your region
This 125mm Brushless Angle Grinder features a powerful Brushless DC motor, increased 125mm disc size plus cutting edge Extreme Protection Technology for increased dust & water protection. The Automatic Torque Drive technology that featured on this Brushless Angle Grinder changes the cutting speed dependant on grinder load. This feature allows for optimal power & efficiency & makes these grinders superior to many others on the market.
- Kickback detection, anti-restart and soft start
- Automatic Torque Drive increases torque to power through any cut
- Extreme performance with 8,500rpm no load speed
- XPT technology that protects against dust & moisture
- Electronic current limiter
Residential, commercial, industrial, repairs, general maintenance, tiling, metal sheeting, roofing, paving, insurance work, renovations, construction, building, gutters, fixings, electrical, plumbing, balconies, extensions.
- Makita DGA504Z Brushless Angle Grinder Skin
- 125mm Disc Size
- Rotatable Gear Housing
- Automatic Torque Drive
- Battery Life Gauge
- Anti-Restart Feature
- 20mm Max Cutting Depth
- Makita’s Extreme Protection Technology
- Weight with Battery: 2.6kg
|Wheel diameter:||125mm (5")|
|No Load Speed:||8,500rpm|
|Weight with battery:||2.6kg|
Our Hiring Process
Our range of equipment, hire and delivery costs
MAKE A BOOKING
Select equipment, hire period and delivery day
WE’LL BE IN TOUCH
We will contact you and confirm quote and delivery time
Equipment is delivered direct to you
Equipment is collected at end of hire period
Unsure how it works? Call us on 1300 912 929
Freight Rate: Depending on your region. See the list of regions we deliver to here
- Delivery fee is charged for an overall order, not per item.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.