DELIVERING TO HOME AND JOB SITE
Coastal Tool Hire offers a delivery and collection service on all our equipment, we take the hassle away from pickups and drop-offs. We strive to make our delivery and collection service as simple and cost effective for our customers as possible. Our charges depend on the type of equipment that is hired (size, weight), and your location.
10km Radius – $25 D/P Each Way
Tamborine Mountain, Eagle Heights, Maudsland, Wongawallan, Tamborine, Clagiraba, Mundoolun, Boyland, Canungra
20km Radius – $35 D/P Each Way
Oxenford, Helensvale, Nerang, Pacific Pines, Gilston, Hope Island, Upper Coomera, Ormeau Hills, Cedar Creek South, Yarrabilba, Lower Beechmont, Ashmore, Worongary, Tallai, Advancetown, Parkwood, Coombabah, Coomera, Ormeau, Logan Village, Jimboomba
30km Radius – $ 45 D/P Each Way
Southport, Benowa, Merrimac, Mudgeeraba, Biggera Waters, Yatala, Beaudesert, Gleneagle, Beechmont, Carrara, Runaway Bay, Arundel, Jacobs Well, Labrador, Robina, Mermaid beach, Broadbeach, Clear Island Waters, Main Beach, Miami, Reedy Creek, Bonogin, Loganholme
40km Radius – $55 D/P Each Way
Burleigh Heads, Palm Beach, Tallebudgerra, Forestdale, Mt Cotton
The delivery price depends on the equipment and the zone that you are located in – see the map to identify which zone you are in. The delivery cost is lowest for zone 1 and increases up to Zone 4. Coastal Tool Hire will happily deliver past zone 4 – please contact us for a price on 1300 912 929
Our deliveries are normally every 2hrs from 7 am and 3 pm , from Monday till Friday and 8 am on Saturday. For deliveries outside of these hours, may incur an extra $10 surcharge on normal delivery fees. Orders containing multiple products will be delivered together (where possible) to minimise the delivery charge to the customer. This will depend on the size and amount of equipment ordered.
To ensure deliveries are carried out as efficiently as possible, please ensure there is a safe area for our driver to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
On the odd occasion, delivery charges must be quoted individually if they are unusual scenarios. These may include:
- Multiple equipment deliveries with large equipment
- After-hours deliveries
- Delivery outside our standard delivery zones
- Special/large equipment delivery
Requiring a special delivery is easy! Simply place your online booking and note any requests in the box provided. A Coastal Tool Hire staff member will then call or email you with an accurate quote.
You can also call us on 1300 912 929 to discuss you delivery and ask for a quote
The equipment is considered ‘hired’ (and chargeable) until the time that Coastal Tool Hire is notified that it is ready for collection. At this point, it will be deemed ‘off-hire’. A collection time can also be pre-arranged when placing your online booking. Pickup will usually occur within 24 hours of ‘off-hire’ – we will inform you at the time.
To avoid any additional charges, please note:
- The use of equipment must have ceased, and the equipment must be ready for pickup at the time of ‘off hire’. Multiple pieces of equipment must be grouped together.
- Please always ensure the equipment is readily accessible and near to the pickup area, and that there is a safe area for our driver to load the equipment.
- Due to the size of some deliveries, some assistance may be sought by the customer when unloading and loading.
- Any equipment that required assembly after delivery (such as scaffolding) should be disassembled and ready for transport when our driver arrives for pick up. Otherwise hire will continue.